We’re not afraid of a little rain here at TPO, so we will run trips in the rain. However, if river levels aren’t fit for paddlers or if there is a chance of high winds, thunder/lightning that we see as unsafe for our customers, we may postpone your trip to a later date or time. If you’re thinking the weather looks questionable, please always check our social media pages & website for news & updates, or give us a call at the office.
We always place safety as a priority. There are times where weather is a challenge, but usually this is only temporary and doesn’t last long. TPO reserves the right to delay the start of your trip due to weather. We try to keep delays to a minimum, but safety is our first concern.
If inclement weather or river conditions show significant risk, we reserve the right to issue a credit for a future trip, offer a similar trip instead, or issue a refund. Refunds are issued ONLY if Trip Cancellation Protection has been purchased.